Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Societe Generale European Business Services (SG EBS) active.
Vezi toate job-urile DevOps OpenShift active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Altele active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
|Angajator:||Societe Generale European Business Services (SG EBS)|
|Nivel job:||> 5 ani experienta|
You will join the Global Technology Services (GTS) team at SG European Business Services. GTS, as the IT infrastructure department of Société Générale, is at the center of the transformation of the operational model of the Group and is expanding its activities in Bucharest to set in Romania one of its 3 main global delivery locations.
Within GTS, you will be part of a team in charge of building, developing and support native cloud solution and bundle hosted on AWS Openshift platform. This platform is dedicated for GTS department in Societe Generale and allow to deploy innovation POC, help startup du build quickly and easilly their IT system.
Your Role in a Nutshell:
- The team in Bucharest works in network with peers in France and in India and contributes to the transformation of the Information System of GTS.
GTS Innovation will be part of your daily activity by integrating API and web application on the Openshift platform. You’ll work closely with innovation staff and internal startup to help them to deploy their solution.
- You will spend your time
- 50% - to build and deploy Openshift bundle based on opensource technologyie : Flask+PostgreSQL for API, Angular+Django+MongoDB for web application;
- 50% - to develop, deploy and maintain client uses cases based on existing bundle or specific Openshift development.
A little about You:
You have good knowledge of the following:
- Openshift development, Docker;
- Native cloud based architecture and deployment;
- Python v3, Rest API, PostgreSQL, MongoDB;
- Development environment: Openshift, Docker, RHEL Cloud VM.
We also value:
- Good command of English; French would be a plus because of direct relationship between business (Product owner) and development team;
- High reactivity, pro-activeness and autonomy within the team required;
- Innovative spirit: new ideas for products and processes;
- Ability to strongly communicate with various stakeholders in different locations in the Group.
Besides a career what else we offer:
- Competitive remuneration based on qualifications and seniority;
- Yearly bonus per company policy;
- Discounts for retailers;
- Medical services and life insurance;
- Private pension contribution;
- A modern working environment: open, informal, fun atmosphere;
- Continuous training and development programs;
- Work from Home 1 day/week.