Technical Manager, Software Development Team
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs SUSTAINALYTICS active
View all jobs Technical Manager, Software Development Team active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
ABOUT THE SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT TEAM
At Sustainalytics we value innovation and a friendly work environment fueled by teamwork. Our Software Development Team is equipped with the latest technology to ensure reliability and quality of the products and services we offer to the global company. Sustainalytics has an ICT division of more than 80 specialists who continuously develop and support our product offerings.
POSITION PURPOSE & KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
As a Technical Manager, you will be leading and managing your development team through implementation of high complexity solutions, improving existing features and code maintainability, delivery of digital products needed to perform sustainability research and back-office operations, while also constantly increasing the team skills, stability and culture. You will work with a team of talented and results oriented individuals, and take part in the constant development and improvement of digital products.
- Help develop the vision and drive technical excellence in the digital product;
- Ensure the development team adheres to established coding standards and embraces efficient and robust engineering practices;
- Stay engaged with state of the art technologies, research and concepts;
- Partner with Software Architects, Product Managers and Head of Software Development to contribute to the technical direction of the product team;
- Work with product management team to establish product related tasks and schedules;
- Evaluate and improve the technical skills of software developers.
- Experience leading development teams or demonstrated leadership potential;
- A minimum of 7 years of experience in digital product development;
- Experience in creating or extending reusable software technology;
- Ability to learn complex systems and new technologies;
- Experience supporting and maintaining software applications that supports a global user base;
- Experience supporting a live product;
- Experience working with 3rd party libraries and services (Hadoop, HBase, AWS, Azure Cloud);
- Working experience with: .NET or other software frameworks, database domain models, n-layered design, OOP, Node Package Manager, Nuget, Xunit, MOQ, NoSQL databases;
- Working experience with design patterns, threading.
- Competitive compensation package;
- A generous training budget at your disposal for your professional development (certifications, conferences, trainings);
- Excellent medical benefits;
- Partial reimbursement of gym subscription;
- Partial reimbursement for public transportation;
- Bonus based on your performance;
- Interesting career development options in a very innovative market;
- Dynamic, professional, flexible and friendly work environment with close collaboration with international teams;
- New and modern fitted office in a very central area.