QA Specialist, Digital Products Team
POSITION PURPOSE AND KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
As a QA Specialist, you will contribute to the work of the digital products team and ensure that new and existing products meet high standards of usability and quality. In this role you will create test plans and cases, perform User Acceptance testing, provide support for the Live environment, and develop expertise in our products and more specialized QA solutions and methodologies.
As a QA Specialist you will be responsible for:
- Contribute to creation of test plans and test cases;
- Contribute to test reports that summarize testing activity;
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs;
- Provide support and communication for reported issues on the Live environment;
- Actively contribute to the product strategy by providing innovative ideas;
- Hold and facilitate test plan/case reviews with cross-functional team members;
- Execute and evaluate manual or automated test cases and report test results.
- 3+ years of relevant QA technical experience;
- Knowledge of tools, concepts and methodologies of QA, as well as ensuring the technical translation of requirements into test plans;
- Clear communicator (written and verbal) – to ensure ability to write test plans and test cases and ability to work with a wide range of stakeholders;
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office and databases;
- Working knowledge of the following technologies and concepts is an asset:
- SQL server, MongoDB, Hbase;
- Test Automation, with the focus on Python, Selenium, JMeter;
- If any of the above concepts and technologies are not familiar, we will provide full support to get you accustomed to our requirements;
- Ability to focus on deadlines and deliverables – ensures the ability to find the defects and bugs quickly, for validating deliverables to meet functional and design specifications and requirements.
- Competitive salary depending on the skills and expertise;
- Training budget at your disposal for your professional development (certifications, conferences, trainings);
- Medical benefits;
- Partial reimbursement of gym subscription;
- Bonus based on your performance;
- Interesting career development options in a very innovative market;
- Dynamic, professional, flexible and friendly work environment with close collaboration with international teams;
- New and modern fitted office in a very central area.