Software Developer, Digital Innovation Team
ABOUT THE DIGITAL INNOVATION TEAM
The Digital Innovation Team is responsible for researching and developing smart digital solutions that can be used to improve existing processes and products or to create new products. The team operates as part of Sustainalytics’ Information and Communication Technology Team.
The main goals of the product innovation team are:
- Development of information retrieval, normalization, and analytics solutions, using artificial intelligence and machine learning;
- Incorporation of the existing solutions into the company workflows;
- Servicing the information mining needs of internal and external clients.
POSITION PURPOSE & KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
You will work with a team of talented and results oriented individuals, and take part in the constant development and improvement of digital products needed to perform sustainability research and back-office operations.
Also, you will be able to improve your software development skills by implementing high complexity solutions, improving existing features and working with cutting edge technologies.
- Contribute to the development of new products by using .NET and other software frameworks
- Implement solutions based on requirements in an estimated timeframe;
- Collaborate with product management team to achieve and extend the overall vision of the product;
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code;
- Investigate and give resolutions for defects (in test, staging or production environments).
- 2+ years’ experience with: .NET framework;
- Knowledge of REST API Principles, version control (preferably Git);
- Experience working with MS SQL or other relational databases;
- Knowledge/prior experience in machine learning is an asset;
- Preferable experience with unit testing frameworks;
- Prior experience with No-SQL databases is an asset;
- Proven passion for technology.
WHAT WE OFFER
• Competitive compensation package;
• A generous training budget at your disposal for your professional development (certifications, conferences, trainings);
• Excellent medical benefits;
• Partial reimbursement of gym subscription;
• Partial reimbursement for public transportation;
• Bonus based on your performance;
• Interesting career development options in a very innovative market;
• Dynamic, professional, flexible and friendly work environment with close collaboration with international teams;
• New and modern fitted office in a very central area.
APPLICATION & INTERVIEW PROCESS
Sustainalytics thanks all candidates for their interest. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Sustainalytics accepts applications directly from applicants only; no employment or recruitment agencies, please.
In keeping with our ongoing efforts to represent the diversity of our community, we strongly encourage people from diverse groups to apply. Sustainalytics is committed to accommodating individuals with disabilities, upon request.