C# Software Developer
RSS looking for C# Software Developer to work in a software team that designs, implements and maintains Windows applications. Your primary responsibilities will be to design and develop these applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is essential.
- Translate application requirements, storyboards and use cases into functional applications
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation
- University degree, preferable in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Automation, Electronics,
- Experience in C# programming, WPF.
- Advanced spoken and written English,
- Availability for short business trips in Europe (Germany).
Only suitable candidates will be contacted.
What we offer:
- Highly attractive package, according with the individual experience and performance,
- Careers development options in an European company,
- Working with cutting-edge technologies and possibility to make a strong personal contribution to all stages of product development,
- Being part of an enthusiastic, fast growing team in Romania and work closely with colleagues in Germany.