Shipping Line Coordinator
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs AVON Cosmetics (Romania) active
View all jobs Shipping Line Coordinator active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Management - Consulting active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Production active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Administrative Assistance active on Hipo.ro
We are a company where beauty, innovation and optimism make a difference to the lives of millions of people across the globe. Beneath our product range, you’ll discover a company with strength, purpose and a remarkably empowering culture. Avon is a phenomenal success story. An iconic global brand, we’ve been creating opportunities for over 130 years. Opportunities to be independent, to be entrepreneurial, to be decisive and to take control of your career.Requirements
- University degree
- At least 5 years of experience in FMCG industry
- Deep knowledge of the order packaging processes and financial coherence
- Knowledge of staff planning procedures according to local regulations
- Proven track strong management and leadership skills
- Proven track of budget planning and execution
- Ensure the continuous operation of Shipping Line.
- Maintains close working relationship with all other departments like Sales, Service, Warehouse, Transport, IT operators, Campaign preparation and Inventory team plus the served countries’ leaders.
- Coordinates, motivates and engage employees in the Shipping area.
- Assigns special tasks and projects to train and advance skills and to evaluate future potential levels of all employees.
- Supervises formal appraisal cycles with employees in the area involving group leaders, conduct appraisals with direct reports
- Devote sufficient time to the monitoring of results to be able to appropriately reward by praise, compensation and advancement of individuals
- Ensures smooth goods flow between warehouses and shipping line and dock area
- Responsible of the workflow in the shipping area – workforce planning