Junior Oracle Database Administrator
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Vauban active.
Vezi toate job-urile Junior Oracle Database Administrator active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Telecomunicatii active pe Hipo.ro
Vauban is a Romanian Group with more than 11 years of sustainable and healthy growth. We do focus on innovation, learning, entrepreneurship and capacity to find new solutions. The company figures are +450 consultants, +100 clients, having locations in Romania and France.
Our teams daily deliver Technology Services as consultancy (missions at clients’ premises), and also from our delivery center (integration & application development in digital and BI, Software as a Service management, Production, security and infrastructure).
Vauban is also the Romanian partner with Top premium software editors, leader in data governance and security, being responsible to integrate the solutions and to ensure local support.
Skills, knowledge and experience:
• +1 years experience in supporting Databases;
• Knowledge of office systems and IT equipment (hardware and software);
• Solid documentation capabilities;
• Problem-solving capabilities;
• Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines for execution;
• Well organized, good at setting priorities and rigorous;
• Project management;
• Manage multiple requests effectively;
• Focused on obtaining results;
• Ability to work in remote and distributed teams;
• English (written and spoken) – good level.
Required technical/professional knowledge:
• Experience in supporting Databases;
• Knowledge of database administration in a production environment;
• Knowledge of Oracle database administration;
• Knowledge of SQL tuning;
• Knowledge of programming in PL/SQL and shell UNIX/Linux;
• Knowledge of Oracle RAC technology, Data Guard, Grid/Cloud Control, RMAN, Datapump and so on;
• Knowledge of ITIL;
• Understanding IT Service Management concepts (ex. ISO20000 standard);
• Knowledge of the principles SOX;
• Knowledge of general security principles.
• Ensures high performance of database infrastructure;
• Ensures coordination, feasibility study and implementation of new designs according to initial SLA configuration;
• Contributes to maintaining and improving database performance;
• Provides support and advice during the course of the projects.
Ensures the functionality and performance of the database systems. Provides support and works toward solving incidents/doing current tasks/solving issues and problems with the purpose of ensuring agreed SLA.
Develops scripts/programs that help expand the functionalities of IT solutions and automates recurring activities.
• Provides Level 1 and Level 2 support for Databases and related incidents and problems;
• Develops scripts/programs for extending functionality of IT solutions or for automating recurring activities;
• Works as required by his direct superior in shifts or overtime and performs stand-by;
• Makes technical investigations for performance incidents and examines issues arising in order to determine the causes and provide / propose solutions to solve the identified problems;
• Defines technical requirements, designs, configures and implements solutions that contain databases;
• Optimize the existing solutions by redefining database architecture or by making software upgrades to increase efficiency and to meet the new requirements of the business;
• Ensures operation performance parameters as imposed, integrity and security of databases for IT and telecom applications;
• Provides support for implementing projects at high quality and efficiency standards;
• Perform proactive maintenance activities based on information from tools and automated alerts and notifications;
• Any other business/technical requests received from his direct superior.
• Interesting salary conditions
• Undetermined period of contract
• Career plan (professional, academic and financial)
• Medical insurance
• Official training's and certifications
• Lunch tickets
• Yearly professional evaluation
• Financial benefits based in the company partnerships
• Professional and friendly working environment.