Test Automation Specialist FT CDT TAS for I ID - TSR
With sales of €44 billion in 2017, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 238,000 employees in 61 countries. Information management in and beyond the vehicle is at the very heart of the Interior division. The product portfolio for different types of vehicles includes: instrument clusters, multifunctional and head-up displays, control units, access control and tire-information systems, radios, infotainment systems, input devices, control panels, climate control units, software, cockpits as well as services and solutions for telematics and Intelligent Transportation Systems. The Interior division employs more than 46,000 people worldwide and generated sales of €9.3 billion in 2017.
If you enjoy working in a creative, fast-paced environment, then we would love to hear from you! Work closely with the Project and Engineering teams to define acceptance criteria and build detailed test plans. Take an active role in increasing the percentage of automated test cases by writing automation scrips and contributing to our automated testing framework. Execute hands-on functional testing, testing integrations across multiple platforms and configuration scenarios. Collaborate with development teams to understand how development changes affect ongoing automation efforts. As the top automotive systems manufacturer, Continental's vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customer's toughest challenges. Drive the trend with us at Continental, where we're engineering a better tomorrow. FT CDT TAS = Functional Test Department, CDT Core Development Test Group, Test Automation Specialists * Create test specifications and to develop automated tests * Use Existing architectures and Development Guidelines to implement testing software * Provide architecture improvements ideas * Optimize and improve runtime execution times * Interact with a multi-location Team. * Interact with all needed disciplines : System Engineering, HW Developers, SW Developers, System Test Engineers * Support the test team with own technical expertise
* Bachelor's degree from an accredited college in technical discipline (e.g., engineering field) or equivalent discipline (e.g., math, physics, etc.). * Ability to read and understand manual test cases. * Supporting root cause analysis and identifying solutions to complex problems. * Familiarity with the responsibilities of Quality Engineering, including corrective action, process improvement and test engineering * Expertise leading or implementing continuous process improvement is a plus. * Must be able to obtain the appropriate process skill certification * Visual Basic and Excel experience is a plus * Good English knowledge. * Analytical capabilities and good communication skills. * SW Tools: CANoe * Experience in handling equipment like Oscilloscope, Frequency Generator, programmable Power supply
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara residents.
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.