Application Engineer for MCAD Library - IT CE TSR
With sales of €39.2 billion in 2015, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 215,000 employees in 55 countries. The Automotive Group with its three divisions Chassis & Safety (sales of approx. €8.4 billion in 2015, roughly 40.000 employees), Powertrain (sales of approx. €7.1 billion in 2015, roughly 35,400 employees) and Interior (sales of approx. €8.2 billion in 2015, roughly 40,500 employees) achieved sales of approximately €23.7 billion in 2015. The Automotive Group is present in more than 170 locations worldwide. As a partner to the automotive and commercial vehicle industry, it develops and produces innovative products and systems for a modern automotive future in which cars provide individual mobility and driving pleasure consistent with driving safety, environmental responsibility, and cost-efficiency.
Are you willing to work in a young and motivated team? Are you already an expert or would you like to develop your skills in the area of Applications Development? Then Continental IT Center Europe is the place for you! With more than 100 specialists in IT Center Europe we are offering challenging projects, a great team to work in and various possibilities to develop your expertise by learning new and complex business processes, systems and tools. For the time being we are looking for an application engineer that will be part of a new team. As application engineer you will offer operational support and be part of the team that supports the introduction of new component models for our BUs for MCAD Applications Your main tasks will be: * Create parts/components in the MCAD Library * Improve applications quality by constantly giving feedback * Collect the needs and requests from the BUs; * Analyze the engineering processes, the constraints and problems experienced by the customers * Work in close cooperation with the team taking care of Electronic models of components; A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our systems, processes and organization.
* University degree on Mechanics, Mechatronics * Good usage knowledge of MCAD tools (CATIA and CREO) * Ability to analyze complex problems * Be able to work autonomous and also as a part of the international team * Good Communication and customer orientation * Service orientation * Open to changes and innovation * English Would be an advantage: * Knowledge of Electronic Engineering would be an advantage * German language
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara residents.
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.