Android Team Lead
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Plan.net Technology active.
Vezi toate job-urile Android Team Lead active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
We are part of , one of the largest independent and most creative digital agencies in Europe and the leading digital communications agency in Germany. The Serviceplan Group is the largest owner-led agency group in Europe with more than 30 locations and 2800 employees worldwide.
We are looking for a talented and motivated Android team lead for our Timisoara office. Our ideal candidate has professional software development experience and had developed native mobile applications on Android. His team has 5 Android Developers.
* Coordinate the developers working on the projects in order to meet the client’s needs as efficient as possible;
* Discus weekly with the client: inform him about the evolution of the project, clarify the requirements, etc;
* Facilitate discussion and alternatives or different approaches when facing with a challenge on the project;
* Manage the workload and prioritize the team tasks, ensure training of the team;
* Promote good communication inside the team;
* Share expertise and knowledge of latest trends and technologies;
* Collaborate with the application designers for identifying optimal solutions;
* Experience as a team lead or as a technical project lead;
* Over 5 years experience developing native apps for Android
* Experience writing automated tests, especially unit tests. TDD experience is a major plus;
* Pays special attention to the way the code is written - clean code;
* Experience writing custom UI components and using animations; Usage of all Android layout managers, RecyclerViews, CoordinatorLayout;
* Practical experience writing apps which connects to a restful api using Retrofit while also having offline support;
* Experience using the following libraries or equivalent: RxJava, Retrofit, Roboguice/ Dagger, ButterKnife, Glide, ExoPlayer, Robolectric, Espresso, Robotium
* Continuous integration experience, preferable with Jenkins;
* He is able to communicate and collaborate with the server side developers for defining the communication interface, collaboration with the product owner and the concepter;
* Experience using git and git workflows;
* Experience performing code reviews;
* Experience developing multi-release applications (as oppose to only develop single version apps);
* Comfortable with the store upload process;
* He is open, communicative, and able to transfer knowledge to the less experience colleagues;
* Experience with both Android and iOS is a major plus;
* Good English skills (both verbal and written)
* A young, talented and ambitious team
* The opportunity to work on complex and dynamic projects;
* Competitive salary aligned with skills and experience
* Bonus system based on performance
* An exciting and challenging environment that promotes professional growth and career opportunities within our company
* Team building activities, personal development programs, medical insurance, extra vacation days, protection against local currency depreciation.