ERP Project Manager
About Smithfield Romania:
Since, Smithfield Romania has won a leading position in pig breeding and pork industry in Romania, by setting high industry standards. Smithfield Romania has developed a sustainable business model that provides the Romanian and European markets the best quality fresh pork under Comtim brand. Smithfield Romania team’s priority on the ling run is to maintain the achieved efficiency level, the self-imposed quality standards and the effective results of the operations in an integrated production system.
Smithfield Romania is embarking on an ambitious 2-year plan to replace our existing ERP solutions throughout its Romanian entities with SAP. The ERP Project Manager will play a key role in this implementation starting with assistance in designing the strategy and tendering and continuing with the Romanian implementation team’s monitoring under the supervision of a Corporate PM. Becoming a SAP specialist during this process will be highly encouraged. Reports to the IT Director of Smithfield Romania.
- Review and document the current business processes.
- Assist in designing the ERP strategy that can be used to prepare tender invitation documents.
- Take direction from / review tasks with the Corporate PM project leader.
- Assist Team Leaders in develop and manage project tasks required for implementation.
- Author, publish and present project status updates to senior management
- Collaborate with Business Analysts and Expert Users.
- Document, manage and escalate project issues / concerns as needed.
- Assist in or lead the coordination / tracking of project testing or change management activities.
- Monitor the project budget.
- Monitor project risks and communicate status of risk plans
- Ensure that approved methods, processes, and tools are consistently used.
- Ensure IT governance and project management methodology and processes are followed.
Required Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, IT or related field required.
- Strong project management skills.
- Previous experience in ERP implementations (ideally SAP).
- Related work experience that includes 4+ years of successful project management or ERP roll-outs.
- Project Management certification preferred.
- Prior experience in a Business Analyst capacity is highly desired.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills both in English and Romanian. Presentation skills are a must.
If you want to make a step forward in your career, rise to the challenge and become a member of our team!