IT Infrastructure Manager
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Smithfield Romania active
View all jobs IT Infrastructure Manager active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Management - Consulting active on Hipo.ro
About Smithfield Romania:
Since, Smithfield Romania has won a leading position in pig breeding and pork industry in Romania, by setting high industry standards. Smithfield Romania has developed a sustainable business model that provides the Romanian and European markets the best quality fresh pork under Comtim brand. Smithfield Romania team’s priority on the ling run is to maintain the achieved efficiency level, the self-imposed quality standards and the effective results of the operations in an integrated production system.
The Manager of Infrastructure performs a critical role in managing the Servers, Storage, Active Directory, Audit Compliance, Database Management and CISCO network areas for all Smithfield entities in Romania. This IT leadership role is responsible for building a high performing team of internal experts and managed vendors, driving IT operations process excellence, and developing application infrastructure to support Smithfield’s growth in Romania. Reports to the IT Director of Smithfield Romania.
- Manage a team that provides administration and advanced support of servers, storages, databases, network and Active Directory Services.
- Define and implement strategies that govern lifecycle management, secure operations, monitoring, capacity planning, performance tuning, and cost-effective use of resources.
- Proactively monitor utilization levels and trends throughout the infrastructure to determine quality of service and reduce run-to-maintain costs.
- Ensure SOX and Audit compliance (Logical security, Database security, Active Directory).
- Select, develop, and evaluate team personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the function.
- Provide technical expertise for the IT leadership team and maintain the stability of daily operations.
- Vendors/Contractors Management.
Required Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or related field; demonstrated equivalent experience will be evaluated.
- Minimum of 3 years in a leadership position managing a complex IT infrastructure.
- Proficient with Servers, Windows technologies and virtualization (VMWare).
- Good networking and CISCO knowledge.
- Experience in Procurement, Vendor Management, Budgeting, Forecasting.
- Strong customer service mindset, with very good communication skills.
- Desire to stay current on best practices, trends, and technologies in infrastructure.
- Excellent written and verbal English skills.
If you want to make a step forward in your career, rise to the challenge and become a member of our team!