TechLab Electronic Arts Romania: Artificial Intelligence in Gaming - Frostbite @TechTalks Bucharest
The 9th edition of TechTalks Bucharest.
“We Exist to Inspire the World to Play”
Artificial Intelligence in Gaming - Frostbite
The worldwide Frostbite team works on cutting edge AI, rendering, animation, physics and other essential engine features used across EA games.
The Frostbite team in Bucharest is a growing team that plays an important role in the game engine that EA has developed to empower game makers in the company. We focus on building Artificial Intelligence tools and features for the engine that directly drive gameplay innovation in EA’s franchises such as FIFA, Battlefield and Star Wars Battlefront.
Join our presentation and find out what traditional gameplay AI is implemented in games and how Machine Learning can be applied in various areas of in video game development! You’ll get the chance how the biggest gaming company in the world works with such technologies and learn about your career opportunities with us
This TechLab is for you if you:
- are a student / graduate with a technical specialization
- have knowledge of c++
- are passionate about gaming
- Saturday, 27th October, 15:55- 16:40, room A (first floor).
Check in to this TechLab after you read the information below:
- The entrance is free but there is a limited number of 30 participants, so you should apply to save your seat until 23th of October;
- The TechLab lasts 45 minutes;
- Only candidates who meet the company’s requirements will receive an e-mail confirmation;
- You can apply for one or more sessions, but be recommend to pay attention to the date and the beginning hours because the TechLabs may overlap with the SkillShops from Room B or TechTalks Conferences from room C;