Java Tech Lead (Tourism domain)
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Brainspotting active.
Vezi toate job-urile Java Tech Lead (Tourism domain) active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
We are the leading technology recruitment and selection consultancy in Romania, working on highly specialized technologies for permanent and interim positions. Since our inception in 2001 as the first specialized IT recruitment agency in Romania we supported over 400 national and global clients in acquiring strategic IT talent for their business.
We are deeply passionate about technology and highly responsible about our work. We understand the pressure of the business and the fact that you need fast and quality results. Therefore we always go for the extra mile to deliver the best IT&C talent for your business, no matter how challenging the project may seem.
Our Client is the first business travel service that both travelers and their companies love. They are building a chat-based business travel service, enabling busy travelers to book and manage their travel within seconds by sending a simple text message. Combining latest A.I. technologies with human intelligence allows them to provide their customers with the best and most responsive service you can get today.
Why should you join their team?
• They are a fast-growing start-up based in Hamburg and Bucharest and are funded by top VCs from Silicon Valley and Europe.
• With their young and ambitious team they have a strong focus on building a great product and delivering the best service to their customers.
• Join them as one of the first 50 employees, to grow with them.
• Help them to become the leading digital travel service loved by hundreds of companies and travelers in Europe.
• have a minimum of 10 years of technical experience (more than 10 is always a plus).
• have at least 5 years of working with Java and Spring (good grasp of the core and MVC part).
• have at least 5 years in a leadership role (technical lead, architect, team lead), where you've gained experience in mediating and communication.
• are not afraid of getting your hands dirty in code.
• understand frontend, backend architectural patterns, synchronization with mobile consumers.
• have experience with setting up or expanding ways of collaborating, team empowering and knowledge sharing.
• have a relaxed attitude and you agree with us that flat hierarchies are the best.
• know your way around performance monitoring, error analytics, production tooling.
• keep up to date, and believe in continuous improvement.
• have experience with multiple databases and knows their use cases, pros and cons (both SQL and NoSQL types).
• have experience with multiple message brokers (Rabbit or/and Kafka preferred).
• have experience with service architectures, designing microservices and the associated implications.
• a bonus would be knowledge of event-driven architecture, Stream, DataFlow, Batch, Eureka, Zuul.
• OAuth2, AWS, Docker, Kubernetes, GDPR.
• help them to continuously develop their product by sharing your technical expertise.
• help them transform the product requirements into technical architecture.
• coach and share knowledge with the existing development team.
• take data-driven decisions to ensure alignment of the technical architecture with their company strategy.
• coordinate and communicate decision-making processes with all stakeholders.
• steer architectural decision making.
• develop proof-of-concept projects to steer to better methodologies.
• build alignment across the development team – even in cases of conflicts of interest.
• help with software quality, maintain and raise the bar, scrutinize the product with a high attention to detail.