Professional document IT architecture & services
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs DEUTSCHE TELEKOM SERVICES EUROPE - ROMANIA active
View all jobs Professional document IT architecture & services active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
The team Process Guidance & Documents (PGD) is responsible for HR document services within the DTSE.
Further PGD provides methodology and consulting all around HR document handling. Document modeling and evolving of document functions enabling automatization and digitalization of document processes are the main tasks of PGD. Further in-house developed document tools such as Adobe workbench und mass ticket services must be kept operating and configurations up to date.
Document services are:
- IT architecture consulting for document services IT . Adobe experience manager
- Document and web forms creation
- Adobe workbench solutions
- Mass ticket services
- Document tools configuration
Purpose of the job:
- IT architecture consulting for the integration of document services in workflow- & task management systems.
- Support of the implementation of document services for the new case management system PEGA.
- Web form modeling with HTML5 und implementation in web services for DT employees.
- Adobe Document / Adobe interactive web forms modeling including DocuSign functionality
- Conception and implementation of customer-specific document solutions . Adobe workbench
- Quality assurance of document tools
- Graduation secondary school or higher . university degree (bachelor or master of Business Information Systems, Economic Science or other)
- Training certificates information technology
- Knowledge and experience in web form design and how it works within a case /ticket management system or is integrated in a homepage to order a product or a service.
- Special skills according to the new HR case management system PEGA could be trained.
- You have experiences with PEGA as an administrator
- You are experienced in Adobe, in particular Adobe Experience Manager (AEM Forms)
- You have knowledge or/and experiences with DocuSign
- You have knowledge in programming by HTML5, Java, Java Script or similar high-level languages
- You completed an IT-related or Business-related apprenticeship or gained appropriate competencies
- You are familiar with configuration and document creation software
- You quickly grasp new fields of activity and implement innovations
- Own initiative, high reliability and a solution-oriented working method complete your profile
- Knowledge of workflow systems dealing with documents
- English (fluent)
- German (basics) or the willingness to learn German short term
- Willingness to gain in-depth knowledge of document service IT solutions
- Customer- and service-related mindset
- Reliability and flexibility
- Strong communication skills
- Analytical skills
- High attitude towards quality
- Perseverance in dealing with open issues
- Willingness to work in an international environment / cultural sensitivity
- Readiness to travel