S/4HANA Logistics Consultants (Timisoara), Near Shore Team Job
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs SAP active
View all jobs S/4HANA Logistics Consultants (Timisoara), Near Shore Team Job active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Acquisitions - Logistics - Supplies active on Hipo.ro
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
Did you know 24 of the 25 top third-party logistics providers in the world run SAP solutions?
Did you know 9 of the 10 largest shipping companies in the world run SAP solutions?
Did you know SAP systems touch $23 trillion of consumer purchases around the world?
Then why not join the world leader in enterprise applications in terms of software and software-related service revenue and works with world-renowned clients.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES:
SAP S/4HANA, short for SAP Business Suite 4 SAP HANA, is SAP’s next-generation business suite. It is a new product fully built on the most advanced in-memory platform today – SAP HANA – and modern design principles with the SAP Fiori user experience (UX).
SAP Romania is hiring Consultants having experience in MM, SD, PP, TM or WM implementations and willing to be among the first runners of S/4HANA for Logistics.
- You will benefit from trainings and certifications related to S4/HANA to allow you the access to international projects employing the latest SAP innovation and technologies.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS:
- Be actively involved in the preparation, conception, realization and Go Live of customer implementation projects
- Demonstrate the ability to plan, run, and manage blueprint workshops/meetings with internal and external clients
- Assisting in defining the scope of a project/opportunities, estimating efforts and project timelines
- Participating in SOW creation and estimating under guidance from a Bid Manager
- Providing a creative source of ideas/solutions to address problems
- Delivering billable components that meet a customer's needs
- Training and mentoring SAP junior Consultants and young graduates in SAP Solutions and industry specific business processes
- At least 2 years of SAP product implementation experience or support experience
- Knowledge of one of the SAP Logistics solutions: MM, SD, PP, TM or WM
- Ideally experienced in working in an international environment
- SAP Certification is an added advantage
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATION / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
- University degree - Informatics, Computer Science, Polytechnics, Economics
- Good knowledge of SAP ERP Logistics: MM or SD or PP or TM or WM
- Good understanding of industry specific business processes
- Well developed customer focus
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Ability to coach/mentor younger colleagues into delivering quality projects and consulting services
- Business Romanian
- Business English
- Nice to have : Business German
Ready to travel for assignments within EMEA-DACH (short term and long term) (up to 80% of working time)
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.