Internship - S/4 HANA Developer - 6 months full time Job
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs SAP active
View all jobs Internship - S/4 HANA Developer - 6 months full time Job active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internship active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
Our key objectives is the delivery of premium SAP consulting services implementing projects for our clients in the EMEA and around the world.
SAP is deeply committed to helping young professionals pursue higher education and career goals. To make this vision a reality, SAP Near Shore Centre Romania offers the opportunity to join a team of consulting professionals, to learn new technologies, to showcase and re-enforce organic innovation.
- A paid internship for 1 year in Timisoara, focusing on educating young professionals interested in building a career in the SAP world. We ensure hands-on experience in real customer projects and provide mentoring sessions throughout the program.
- Bring your energy and passion and we will give you the tools to develop your knowledge!
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
- Trainings delivered by certified SAP professionals, studying the ABAP programming language and the SAP HANA database.
- Hands-on experience in real customer projects guided by experienced consultants.
- Delivery of high quality software and documentation.
- Continuous development throughout the year by means of pair programming, mentoring and workshops.
- Student in computer science, information systems, software engineering or equivalent
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Passionate in programming
- Knowledge or familiarity with at least one example from each of the following categories:
- Databases: Oracle (PL/SQL), SQL Server (T-SQL)
- Programming languages: C++, Java, other Object Oriented languages; nice to have
- Ability to assimilate new knowledge and technologies
- Fluent English is mandatory
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.