S/4 HANA Developer (Timisoara & Cluj), Near Shore Center team Job
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs SAP active
View all jobs S/4 HANA Developer (Timisoara & Cluj), Near Shore Center team Job active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Marketing active on Hipo.ro
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
SAP Nearshore Center Romania is a group that provides remote SAP consulting service to SAP customers. This group serves customers worldwide via tight cooperation with other local SAP consulting teams. This means worldwide delivery commitment in areas including SAP ERP application, SAP Supply Chain Management application, SAP Customer Relation Management application, SAP Strategic Enterprise Management application, SAP Supplier Relationship Management application, and solutions for Retail and Financial Services industries.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
- Take a lead position in the project and perform technical activities including coding;
- Act as a trusted adviser to the customer on technical matters;
- Manage customer expectations and avoid any escalations;
- Able to set up development guidelines and methodologies;
- Support pre-sales activities;
- Work on projects executed across geographies and cultures
- Ready to travel for assignments at customer location (short term and long term) (up to 30% of working time)
At least 4 years of experience in:
- ABAP programming
- ABAP on HANA Optimization
- S/4HANA extensibility via HCP
- User Exits / Customer Exits / Business Add-Ins enhancement techniques;
- Adobe Interactive Forms printing technologies
- ABAP Interfaces
Nice to have:
- Cloud Integration
- HANA XS Development
- HANA XS Development
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATION / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Graduated from a Romanian University, preferably in engineering or economic science (bachelor in engineering / economic science, or master degree in computer applications, business administration, or science).
- We are looking for a candidate who has worked in at least 3 SAP implementations, data transfer, upgrade, migration projects and should have functional knowledge in at least one of the SAP ERP modules (for instance SD, MM, FI, PP) / SAP Business Suite products (for instance PLM, SRM) / Industry Solutions (for instance IS-Utilities, IS-Automotive, IS-Banking).
- Experience in software projects: evaluating functional specifications, preparation of technical specifications, coding reviews, unit testing, technical issues resolution.
- Experience in at least one of the following categories: •Programming languages: C++, Java, other Object Oriented;
- Databases: Oracle (PL/SQL), SQL Server (T-SQL), HANA
- Web programming: JSP, EJB, HTML/CSS, PHP, XML
- Exposure to project management or project management methodologies is a plus
- Native Romanian
- business English
- nice to have: German / French / others