Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Camusat RomTelecomunicatii active.
Vezi toate job-urile Specialist Purchaser active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Achizitii - Logistica - Aprovizionare active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Telecomunicatii active pe Hipo.ro
CAMUSAT ROM TELECOMUNICATII - Societate multinationala, parte a grupului francez CAMUSAT, leader in domeniul constructiilor de infrastructuri pentru telecomunicatii.Cerinte
• BS/MS degree, preferable in engineering (mechanical, economical)
• 2-5 years of relevant purchasing activity
• Experience in telecom industry would be considered a strong plus
• Advanced knowledge of Excel
• A course in purchasing would be a plus
• Strong data entry, data management and data analysis skills
• Basic logistics knowledge (terrestrial transportation)
• Basic inventory management knowledge
• Detail oriented person
• Strong negotiation skills
• Proficient in English; written and oral communication in French would be a strong advantage
Camusat is a multinational company with its presence all over the world and over 2700 employees. Since 40’s the Company has grown and developed 5 business lines such as telecom sites construction and installation, equipment installation and commissioning, power system renewable energies, fix and fiber optic networks and managed services, maintenance and operations.
• Purchasing materials for inventory and non-stock items for branches and customer orders
• Reviewing Purchase orders and faxing and/or electronically transfering them over to vendors
• Monitoring to make sure the electornic/phisical order and invoice went through and confirm expected ship dates
• Updating the system with purchase order status and shipment status
• Resolving errors on purchase orders as required.
• Investigating and determining non conformances in the order
• Filing Purchase Orders
• Assisting with cycle counts (inventory management)
• Reviewing reports for stock outs and expediting open orders
• Monitoring price increases and communicating changes as necessary
• Reviewing line points/ order points for inventory stock levels
• Motivating salary and performance bonuses
• Performance-based career and development opportunities in a multicultural environment
• Training and certifications
• Benefits package (medical pass, transportation and others)