Global Process Owner
LeasePlan is one of the world’s leading Car-as-a-Service companies, with 1.8 million vehicles under management in over 30 countries.
With over 50 years’ experience, our mission is to provide What’s next in mobility via an ‘any car, anytime, anywhere’ service – so our customers can focus on What's next for them. Across 32 countries, LeasePlan purchases, funds and manages vehicles for its customers, providing a complete end-to-end service.
LeasePlan Shared Service Center was founded in December 2017 in Bucharest, aiming to establish consistent harmonized processes, delivering customer excellence through a continuous improvement and ONE Team mindset.
- Ability to quickly pick up new processes;
- Ability to review a process, identify non value add steps and optimize a task;
- Confidence with presenting to small and medium and audiences;
- O365 skills particularly Powerpoint presentation skills;
- Attention to detail with documentation and testing;
- SAP user experience;
- Process mapping experience;
- Previous experience as a super user;
- Working in integrated teams;
- Fluent English;
- Available to travel for up skilling initially and on-going to train new users.
- Expertise in initially one domain area, building to at least two areas over time;
- Document and keep up to date any new or updated process in their domain;
- Document and keep up to date work instructions related to their domain;
- Execute monthly regression E2E processes not only in process domain;
- Share and train relevant stakeholders in process domain;
- Prepare training presentations with PowerPoint, creation of master data, preparation of transaction data in non-production environments;
- Optimise their process through technical and non-technical change;
- Change management through aligning local requirements with the global template process;
- User acceptance testing of tech changes as gate keeper before production changes.
- Gain understanding of at least 2 process domains through hands on involvement with CLS;
- Work with local country SMEs to transition to template;
- Work with IT team to enhance and optimize process via technical change;
- Create and update process and work instruction;
- Prepare and deliver playback presentations;
- Support central global process team;
- Execute regression and assist with other testing phases;
- Perform User Acceptance Testing.