EMEA Talent Acquisition Specialist
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs qpas active
View all jobs EMEA Talent Acquisition Specialist active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
Nothing is impossible. Every person has its place. Our role is to bring them together, with dedication and responsibility. Through expertise and concrete tools, we make sure that we’ll find the right one for you. And we are doing so by personally knowing the candidates and the companies, evaluating them thoroughly and then searching what fits them best.Requirements
For our client, we are currently looking for an enthusiastic EMEA Talent Acquisition Specialist based in Bucharest or Cluj, to be responsible for all aspects of Recruitment: from sourcing to hiring to on-boarding, for permanent international management level/Key vacancies.
The position will cover services through the delivery of excellent applicants to the business and secondly, acting in a consultancy capacity to influence, advise and coach your various audiences, through your specialist business knowledge and Talent Acquisition expertise.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Solid track record of success as an International Recruiter of 5 years (minimum), ideally within a multinational context (in-house/Shared Service/RPO advantageous)
- Experience of the Food and/or FMCG environment would be a strong asset
- Educated to a University level (Masters preferred), preferably in Psychology or Economics/Business
- Experience of delivering in a highly service-driven environment, demonstrating evidence of strong organisational skills
- Direct Sourcing skills are an absolute requirement for this role (Social Mediaâ€¦)
- Extensive knowledge of Talent Acquisition capabilities and services
- Exposure to the issues associated with recruitment â€“ legislation, HR practices, trends, sourcing issues, alternative recruitment solutions
- Ability to create a network
- Business-fluent English is an absolute requirement
Responsibilities for the role:
- Proactive sourcing candidates, screening and delivering CVâ€™s against agreed Service Level Agreements
- Managing and coordinating Assessment Centers and candidate testing
- Organising all recruitment logistics and feedback sessions
- Building and maintaining excellent working relationships with hiring managers, internal departments and recruitment team colleagues
- Advising Hiring Managers regarding Talent Acquisition strategies and processes, local market conditions and best practices
- Act as an internal recruitment expert to line managers and HR, by providing the right fully interviewed applicants
- Collaborate closely with hiring managers to take job briefings and agreeing upon the recruitment approach and defining timetables (Fulfilment Strategy)
- Ownership of the business requirement from its definition, through to fulfilment (employee start date), including coaching the hiring manager throughout the process
- Building your internal and external relationships, including with external recruitment partners/agencies: following up on their progress with our assignments
- Use and maintenance of the Applicant Tracking System (Success Factors) to support the recruitment process to ensure that all data is accurate and up to date
- Proactively researching and developing an understanding of market trends within designated areas of recruitment: skills, geographies, demographics, alternative sources of potential candidates, organisations competing for potential candidates
- Build a network of contacts both internally and externally
- Successfully representing our company in the global market place as an employer of choice
- The recruitment process will be conducted through QPAS - Recruitment Company.
- Only eligible candidates will be contacted.
- By applying to this job, we are deemed to have your default consent to the processing of personal data by QPAS, pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2016/679.