Accounts Payable Team Leader - French
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Total Global Services Bucharest active
View all jobs Accounts Payable Team Leader - French active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
Total Global Services Bucharest, the newest Shared Service Center in Bucharest delivers services for 3 main accounting processes (P2P, O2C, R2R) to Total Group affiliates across 3 business lines (Exploration and Production, Refining and Chemicals, Marketing and Services) in more than 50 countries spread over 3 continents.
Total Group is world’s fourth-largest Oil and Gas Company, as well as a major integrated player in the Global Solar Industry. Backed by nearly a century of history we discover, produce, transform, market and distribute energy in a variety of forms, to serve the end customer.
Energy is central to a series of future challenges. Everywhere in the world, Total's employees are helping to make energy better. Joining us means joining a human and collective endeavor in which the corporate culture and each person's experience and inventiveness come together to make our group successful and build a responsible energy future.
At Total, your talent can, if you wish, take you further than you can imagine.
• University Degree in Economic Studies or related fields
• Minimum 3 years experience in Finance and Accounting department and 1 year experience in people management
• Previous experience in BPO or SSC companies
• Solid PC skills: Technically Proficient in SAP, Microsoft Office applications
• English proficiency is compulsory and very good skills of French (B2 level)
• Very good communication skill and interpersonal abilities, good organization skills, ability to prioritize and manage workload
• Responsible for communicating and clarifying to the team the affiliates needs, specifications, design targets, the development process, design standards, techniques and tools to support task performance;
• Set clear team goals, delegate tasks and set deadlines;
• Ensures balanced workforce planning and workload allocation;
• Oversee day-to-day operation, monitor team performance and report on metrics - SLAs agreed with the internal customer and achievement of corresponding KPIs for self and managed team;
• Intervene when necessary to aid the group in resolving issues;
• Ensuring and controlling quality of service delivery to the clients by mentoring, coaching, guiding and developing team members;
• Ensures team’s SLA, KPI and Service Quality commitments to affiliates are met
• Accountable for creating an environment oriented to trust, open communication and responsibility
• Management: Leading a group of 7-13 direct reports – Analysts