Site design engineer with German
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Huawei GOC active.
Vezi toate job-urile Site design engineer with German active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Telecomunicatii active pe Hipo.ro
Huawei is a global leader of ICT solutions, whose vision is to enrich life through communication.
Continuously innovating based on customer needs, we are committed to enhancing customer experiences and creating maximum value for telecom carriers, enterprises, and consumers.
Among our customers are 45 of the world's top 50 telecom operators and one third of the world’s population uses Huawei technologies. Huawei is active in more than 170 countries and has over 150,000 employees of which more than 70,000 are engaged in research and development (R&D).
We are diverse, and we embrace it. With us you have the opportunity to work in a dynamic, multinational environment with more than 150 nationalities worldwide. We seek and reward talent.
Join us for Building a Better Connected World!
- Bachelor degree in the field of Constructions, Engineering or Telecommunications;
- Basic knowledge of Telecommunications field (optical fiber and/or radio networks) including equipment, technologies and network configuration would be a plus;
- Good knowledge of English language (both written and spoken);
- Good knowledge of German language (both written and spoken);
- Additional language (eg. French, Spanish) is a plus;
- Good knowledge of design software – GIS and/or CAD (eg. AutoCAD, QGIS, ArcGIS);
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office package (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio).
- Able to work both individually and in a team environment;
- Good communication skills, fast learner;
- Analytic thinking, open-minded, goal oriented and proactive;
- Willingness and availability to travel for business purposes.
- Provide technical solutions for design related projects (wireless networks, optical fiber networks, site construction);
- Complete the technical design and documentation for different projects related to radio/FTTX, according to customer requirements and each project specifications (eg: design using specialized software/ technical memo/ bill of quantity/ block diagrams/ splicing diagrams);