Learning & OneDanone Assistant
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Danone active
View all jobs Learning & OneDanone Assistant active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Education - Training active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Administrative Assistance active on Hipo.ro
'Bringing health through food to as many people as possible', guided by our 4 values: HUMANISM, OPENESS, PROXIMITY and ENTHUSIASM (HOPE).
These values reflect the way we treat each other as individuals, but also the world around us. They helped us grow every year and share our vision with the whole world.
This way Danone Group unites individuals from different locations and cultures that are living the same values. We have over 100.000 colleagues, we are active in over 140 countries and we are the prefered brand of over 900 mil consumers!
Globally, Danone Group is No. 1 for Fresh Dairy Products, bringing a legacy of almost 100 years in producing yogurts. Danone holds No.2 market position worldwide for Early Life Nutrition, considering the markets it operates.
In Romania we are present ever since 1997 and we produced our first yogurt in our Bucharest factory in 1999. Since then we produce over 1 mil yogurts daily and we are leader of local yogurts market. Our secret: the teamwork and collaboration of 400 colleagues all around the country.
Find out more accessing: http://www.danone.ro/ or http://www.danone.com/
We are looking for our new colleague with the following profile:
• Bachelor degree, preferably in Economics, Human Resources or equivalent
• 1-2 years of working experience in similar administrative role, preferably in an international environment
• Fluency in English, spoken and written
Skills & Competencies:
• Communication & interpersonal skills
• Customer focus
• Organizational skills
• Diligence/accuracy and structure
• User level knowledge of Excel
You will provide efficient organizational and administrative support for the Cluster Business Services organization in Eastern Europe (CZ, SK, HU, RO, BG) and work in a multinational Learning & Development HR environment
As OneDanone Team Assistant you are responsible for:
• Arranging office supplies, travel & accommodation for business trips
• Timely & accurate Purchase Order creation for OneDanone area’s expenses
• Organization of meetings and events (e.g. cluster events, OneDanone team meetings)
As Learning Assistant you are responsible for:
• Organizing and ensuring logistic support for internal and external trainings (rooms, catering, office supplies, print-outs)
• Support the tracking of trainings provided in Cornerstone and reporting of learning KPIs
• Administration of assigned learning programs (e.g. English@Danone Program)
• Scheduling and organizing personal or virtual interviews with talents on behalf of Talent Managers
Are you interested to join us?
For more information about the role or the process please contact Adrienn Zsuzsanna Kovacs.