Software Engineer for Tools Development P ES TSR
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Continental active
View all jobs Software Engineer for Tools Development P ES TSR active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
The Powertrain division develops and produces efficient system solutions for vehicle powertrains to optimize fuel consumption. The comprehensive range of products includes gasoline and diesel injection systems, engine management and transmission control, including sensors and actuators, exhaust-gas after -treatment technologies, fuel supply systems, and components and systems for hybrid and electric drives. Powertrain employs more than 40,490 people worldwide and, in 2017, recorded sales of about €7.7 billion.
You are interested in developing state of the art SW tools and like to support the company goal of high quality deliverables? Welcome! We have in portfolio different PC tools which have to be created or maintained in time Your main responsibilities will include:
* Reprogramming XML file generation based on user configuration, in Java
* Automatic testing environment for reprogramming, in C++
* Manage XML based calibrations of projects, in Java
* Assure maintenance of other utilities A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
* University Degree (e.g. Computers, Automation, Electronics, Informatics)
* Strong skills with Java and C++. Python language is a plus
* Good knowledge of Eclipse, Git, Jenkins, Maven technologies
* Quality oriented
* Good communication skills
* Good writing, reading and speaking English skills
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team; * Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits; * Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.); * Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area); * Stability; * International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities; * Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.