HR Advisor with German in Brasov
Ideal candidate profile:
Use your German language skills to build the career that you want. We are one of the largest companies in the world and now we are looking for talent also in Brasov.
- Student or young graduate for entry level roles (Minimum 1 year of experience for mid-level roles)
- Advanced level of German (min B2) and English (B1-B2)
- Self-Motivated person, with a positive attitude
- Flexible and eager to learn new things.
- Interacts with the end users in day by day operations via specific applications
- Performs researches to identify required information in order to solve errors and issues
- Acts as first level of support for HR related situations (Recruitment support, HR Administration support; Contact Center; Compensations & Benefits)
- Creates addendum for existing employees for various job data changes (transfers, promotions, contract extensions, etc.)
- Creates letters for specific types of situations (Maternity, Paternity, Study leave, etc.)
- Prepares exit documents for employees leaving the company.
- What we offer:
- Competitive salary and performance bonuses
- Attractive benefits package: meal vouchers, public transportation, medical services, private pension, life insurance, gym
- Trainings delivered in classrooms or virtually and access to a global network of knowledge
- Chance to become a subject matter expert for complex processes
- Possibility to practise your language skills with native speakers
- Opportunity to work with top clients on large projects
- Dynamic, intercultural working environment.