Junior Unix Administrator
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Stefanini Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Junior Unix Administrator active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Stefanini IT Solutions was founded in Brazil by Marco Stefanini in 1987. Today, Stefanini is a global services provider, delivering offshore, onshore and nearshore outsourcing, IT consulting, systems integration, application and strategic staffing services to mid-size and large companies around the world.
- Performs daily backup and restore administration, maintenance, troubleshooting and monitoring functions;
- Plans, schedules and performs proactive maintenance, including hardware and software upgrades and patch installation on related backup solution systems;
- Works on critical backup and restore related projects;
- Performs upgrades and migrations for backup and restore hardware and software;
- Troubleshoots issues with regards to backup and restore environments;
- Monitors backups and restores status in reference to performance as well as usage and trends analysis;
- Performs additional backup and restore related duties as required;
- Assists in determining workload balancing if necessary;
- Proactively oversees resolution of backup/recovery service disruptions and implementation of preventative measures;
- Performs continuous research and audits to ensure continuous and high levels of performance, security and availability of network and operating systems and peripheral devices;
- Ensure that restore procedures are configured and tested;
- Reviews and standardizes all recovery plans, including process and procedural standards to address routine, backup, redundancy and recovery architectures;
- Periodically reviews the backup policies and procedures to ensure right application settings and accurate documentations;
- Assist on capacity planning due to monthly/yearly growth
- Produce standards and processes development for Unix infrastructure services worldwide;
- Provide world class operational services to support and maintain the back office related services;
- Support IT strategy by supporting new and existing services;
- Provide guidance and governance to other regions;
- System monitoring;
- Participate in the implementation of new services;
- Support new product deployments with installation, integration, testing, documentation, and training;
- Assist in implementation of plans that enhance technical operation, compliance with rules and regulations, and permit the deployment of new technology and support them;
- Define and compile the methods of procedures and documentation to support in the maintenance and day-to-day operation of the Unix systems.