Finance Junior Analyst (6 months contract)
At Kellogg Company we have a vision of enriching and delighting the world through foods and brands that matter; with the purpose of nourishing families so that they can flourish and thrive.
Our Vision is to enrich and delight the world through foods and brands that matter.
Driven by our consumers, this is what we aspire to become and want to be on our best day.
Our Purpose is nourishing families so they can flourish and thrive.
This is why Kellogg exists, the role we play in the world and how we deliver our Vision.
Our company is a place where innovation lives on, where we never stop learning and where we’re excited about tomorrow. In 2014, we started an exciting transformation journey towards Global Business Services. GBS is a new global function at Kellogg that is helping to drive growth by simplifying work and innovating processes so that our team worldwide can focus on making and selling great food.
Our GBS Service Centre for Europe is located at Floreasca Business Centre (adjacent to Aurel Vlaicu Metro) and now we want you to join us as we continue our growth in Romania. Be part of a dynamic team, with career progression opportunities.
Our Vision and Purpose are at the heart of everything we do. Simple yet powerful, they define why we're here and where we're going - made possible by the extraordinary talent of everyone who works here. People like you. Our heritage, through the inspiration of W.K. Kellogg, continues to drive our company and keeps us committed to creating a stronger future every day, by putting people first in everything we do.
Being the shared service centre for Europe, our company is a place where innovation lives on, where we never stop learning and where we’re excited about tomorrow. It is this belief that brings us together and sets us apart.
Do you want to have the real hands-on experience with all the departments of a renewed FMCG company? Are you studying Finance or connected fields, and are you keen to broaden your horizon, transfer your theoretical knowledge into action and take on responsibility? Are your ready to team up with a global leader?
If so, this is the perfect time to join Kellogg’s Global Business Services centre. We want to help you grow and learn with us by giving your hands on access to the dynamic and complex environment of FMCG and help you make the first step of your career here @Kellogg!
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
As an analyst for Kellogg GBS, you will embrace our culture of excellence, and you will play an active role in supporting the Finance Business Partners team. Together with us you will learn, grow, innovate and collaborate, by taking part in:
• Trainings and workshops;
• Hands-on projects with direct impact on the company;
• Brainstorming and creative activities;
• Company events.
WHAT DO I NEED TO DEMONSTRATE?
The perfect credentials for joining our team:
• You are currently studying in a Master’s program in Finance or connected field;
• Have at least 1 year work experience in accounting/finance;
• Proficient in the use of MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, SAP);
• Self-motivation, Strong analytical skills, and the ability to work independently;
• Enthusiastic team player;
• Capacity to communicate openly and clearly – in English.
• Graduates from Accounting and Management Information Systems preferred;
• Basic accounting general knowledge;
• Previous accounting experience is a plus.
As a Finance & Accounting Junior Analyst, you will have the chance to:
• Extract and report the local Operating Expenses for Kellogg’s European region operations and understand financial performances and identify risks and savings opportunities;
• Provide financial management support, value added analysis and insight.
• Provide timely and accurately cost centre visibility, perform analysis, follow-up on unclear items;
• You might be required to support other team members with workload;
• Work closely with the Overheads Finance Manager to ensure overall operating expenses reporting support is covered;
• Prepare the Intercompany monthly recharges;
• Perform payroll reconciliation and run variance analysis Actual versus Budget for different company cost;
• Support in planning – Forecast and Annual Budget;
• Balance sheet accounts reconciliation;
• Draft and Document operating expenses related reporting processes;
• Build individual skills and capabilities through learning opportunities (on-the-job training);
• Perform other responsibilities assigned by GBS Leadership.
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
Duration: 6 months
Type of program: possibility to prolong to undefined period
If you have the passion and ambition to engage with us in growing our cereal and snacks business, please don’t hesitate to take this opportunity to submit your online application (in English) as soon as possible, as we will have ongoing interviews.
Please note that we will only accept applications that are made to us via our Careers site. If you experience any difficulty when applying online please contact myhr @kellogg .com.
The Kellogg Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer who strives to provide an inclusive work environment that involves everyone and embraces the diverse talent of its people.