Sales Consultant - International Markets
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs NonStop Recruitment active
View all jobs Sales Consultant - International Markets active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Sales active on Hipo.ro
Are you looking for an international career where your success and rewards are purely dependent on your personal effort?
Are you looking to work with a genuinely multicultural team of like-minded, highly motivated people?
Want to step into a management role within two years?
You’re in the right place! It’s all possible at NonStop – Europe’s fastest growing, most exciting recruitment company.
- Are you passionate about sales, working with targets and earning high commissions?
- Did you hear about commercial recruitment and think it could be exciting?
- Do you speak advanced level of French, German, Italian or other European languages, and advanced level of English?
Here, in NonStop Recruitment we have ambitious expansion plans and we are looking for new colleagues to join us as Recruitment Consultant, in our new office in Bucharest.
The role is not related to Human Resources! It is a sales based position, which will involve building a network of clients and candidates in a very niche market within Life Sciences division. As part of your job you will spend a lot of time on the phone, proactively approaching companies representatives and candidates, headhunting, negotiating, selling and persuading, advertising vacancies, pre-screening candidates, scheduling interviews and delivering feedback and offers. You will also have targets to achieve and based on your performance, reward yourself with uncapped commissions.
As a company, we are one of the most international and fast growing Recruitment Consultancy in Europe and we are growing! With offices in London and Portsmouth, in the UK, and Prague and Pardubice in Czech Republic, we are expanding even more, offering to our employees more and more opportunities for their career. Our next target locations are Bucharest, Boston and Luxembourg, for 2018-2019.
If the role sounds exciting send us your application and we will contact you in the shortest time for a telephone interview. If you impress us, we will invite you for an Experience Day on the 23rd of January, in our office in Bucharest.
What we offer:
- Meritocratic system – your performance will be conditioned only by your performance;
- Structured career path – you will always know what you need to achieve for your promotion;
- Uncapped commission structure – you will work on Western European market, being able to earn commissions related to European salaries.
- Award winning training in the recruitment industry;
- International network of recruiters;
- business development;
- candidate sourcing;
- advertising vacancies, headhunting, negotiating, selling