Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Allevo active.
Vezi toate job-urile Project Manager active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Banci active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Management - Consultanta active pe Hipo.ro
Allevo software solutions are tailored for banks, transaction banks, corporations, state treasuries and public administrations, microfinance institutions and market infrastructures.
The most praised and valuable asset of Allevo: our people!
• University Degree
• Project management certification or at least training
• Software Development Lifecycle know-how
• Knowledge about tools used to monitor software development projects
• Project planning experience
• English language – advanced level
• Excellent communication, negotiation and team working skills
• Organizes and coordinates Allevo internal software development projects, develops and maintains the project plan
• Works closely with the Business Analysis,Software Development and Test teams to get effort estimates and plans projects best using the available resources
• Monitors software development project progress and regularly reports its status to the Top Management, adding any red flags where appropriate; reports against the budget
• Is familiar with the software product lifecycle processes and suggests updates when appropriate
• Makes sure the above teams works as described in the process during a project
• Identifies and manages risks and signals any outstanding issues that may impact the budget, milestones or deadline of the software development project
• Facilitates communication between departments
• Runs above teams meetings
• Competitive income package
• Professional growth: courses, workshops, conferences
• Being part of a dynamic, professional and highly skilled team
• Being part of financial and banking projects we develop in Romania, as well as abroad