Accounting Consultant (SME)
|Angajator:||Societe Generale European Business Services (SG EBS)|
|Nivel job:||1 - 5 ani experienta|
You will be in charge with providing technical expertise and assistance to the accounting teams, contributing to the development of the expertise in regards to accounting and controls framework, contributing to projects, as well as contributing to the continuous improvement of the accounting and reporting processes.
Your Role in a Nutshell:
- Provide accounting expertise (French GAAP and IFRS) and assistance to the accouting teams;
- Analyse complex business events and propose accounting treatments according to French GAAP and IFRS;
- Provide assistance and expertise for proper accounting of business transactions and ensure accounting specific questions are well addressed and solved;
- Work closely with accounting teams and other stakeholders to ensure good quality in accounting and reporting processes;
- Provide assistance with the development and adoption of best practices in accounting and reporting processes;
- Design and develops processes, policies, and practices to ensure compliance with applicable laws, internal policies, and best practices;
- Communicate and explain accounting issues and evolving accounting guidance to the other teams/stakeholders;
- Support communications with external auditors on complex external financial statements and accounting issues and disclosures;
- Review audit recommendations and advise on the implementation of action plans;
- Contribute to the improvement of the accounting controls environment;
- Provide formal trainings to the accounting teams and develop formal training process;
- Search for improvements in the accounting and reporting processes and propose solutions.
A little about You:
- You are an Academy of Economic Studies graduate, preferably Finance/Accounting/Audit; ACCA membership or in progress is an advantage;
- You have min 3-4 years of relevant experience in audit;
- You have very good knowledge of general accounting principles; French GAAP knowledge would be an advantage;
- You are a medium French speaker and good English speaker;
- You have an advanced level of Excel knowledge.
- You have strong communication skills in interacting with different stakeholders;
- You have good analytical, problem solving & investigating skills;
We also value:
- Organizational skills (planning, time management, priority management)
- Strong adaptability to the changing environment;
Besides a career what else we offer:
- Competitive remuneration based on qualifications and seniority;
- Yearly bonus per company policy;
- Discounts for retailers;
- Medical services and life insurance;
- Private pension contribution;
- A modern working environment: open, informal, fun atmosphere;
- Continuous training and development programs (ACCA Certification, foreign language courses);
- Work from Home 1 day/week.
Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview, the rest of the applications are stored in the database of the company for future opportunities. All applications are considered strictly confidential.