Java Software Engineer
For over 10 years we deliver digital products and services, with full focus on high quality and innovative solutions that drive business growth.
We empower businesses with customized, high performance components from our Tech Garages™, originating in strong engineering practices, agile engines, and ideation workshops.
We started the company in 2006 with the vision of becoming a reliable partner for growing businesses and organizations that aim to upgrade internally and influence their industry.
Year over year we enriched our knowledge and expertise with investing extra efforts in building PoCs meant to boost the adoption of digital waves within the projects with our clients (data, IoT, machine learning, deep learning etc.). We soon realized that our growth was proportional to our core principle of always promoting innovating components in every customer relationship.
In the changing and challenging business environment we all swim in today, our clients need a business oriented partner that can build innovative solutions and relieve them of their current navigation difficulties.
People & Culture
At RINF Tech you'll find a team of people that embrace and encourage diversity, that are driven by passion for performance. We welcome initiative with enthusiasm and encourage people to follow their intuition and build a solid argument for the thing they believe in. At RINF Tech your voice is heard!
We are a closely knit, passionate team set to make our clients lives easier and their companies more successful. The most important thing is that we value our people, not only as employees, but as individuals, we support and appreciate each personality, because for us different is unique.
We are passionate about technology. Our hobby is also our field of work and that shows in everything that we do.
• 3+ years of Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms
• Knowledge on Agile methodology
• Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Classloading, Memory Management, Transaction management etc.)
• Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
• Maven, Ant, WebLogic
• SOAP and RESTful services
• Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (JSF, Wicket, GWT)
• Skill for writing reusable Java libraries
• Strong assertive communication skills
• Control-M job configuration (scheduler)
Nice to have:
• Knowledge of architectural patterns like Doman-driven design, Dependency Injection, • Event-driven design, Microservices vs Monoliths
• Familiarity with concepts of MVC, JDBC, and RESTful
• Experience developing IT solutions for the Financial Services industry.
• Ability to deal with ambiguity
• Understanding of CI/CD principles.
• Designing and developing high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems and delivering high-availability and performance
• Contributing in all phases of the development lifecycle
• Writing well designed, testable, efficient code and ensure designs are in compliance with specifications.
• Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
• Prepare and produce releases of software components
• Independently execute projects and troubleshoot production issues.
• Multicultural, Agile environment that encourages new ideas and innovation
• Modern Office Facilities and friendly working environment within an enthusiastic team
• Learning and development opportunities (including foreign languages trainings)
• Budget for professional certifications
• Extra benefits included
• Medical Insurance for yourself and your family
• Referral Bonus
• Legendary corporate parties