Marketing Data Scientist
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Honeywell active
View all jobs Marketing Data Scientist active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Marketing active on Hipo.ro
With an extensive breadth of products and growing digital marketing innovation, this is an exciting time to be part of Honeywell Aerospace's Customer Marketing group. (Read more about Honeywell Aerospace at aerospace.honeywell.com.) The Marketing Data Scientist supports the global marketing services team within Honeywell's Aerospace business. This role will support marketing performance and analytics, statistical modeling, lead generation forecasting and provide opportunities for process improvement and growth. The successful candidate will enjoy digging into data to find actionable insights.
The Marketing Data Scientist reports into the Aerospace global marketing services group, a service organization to all of Aerospace customer marketing and communications that includes content development, digital marketing and creative execution.
The successful candidate has a data science or marketing analytics background, brings outstanding analytical skills to the table and desires to work in one of the most innovative and popular industries in the world. Our employees are literally rocket scientists and hold multiple patents. In short, we are looking for a bright, competitive, selfless and hardworking individual who brings a “win and have fun” attitude, commitment to excellence in the workplace and a bias toward action and results.
Responsibilities will include:
- Predict customer behavior to identify and hone product and marketing opportunities and revenue potential
- Analyze the effectiveness of marketing campaigns and tactics based on conversions, click-throughs, open rates, engagement and lead generation
- Statistical modeling to determine the relationship between business-relevant variables
- Develop customer segmentations and create targeted audiences
- Data mining and integration from multiple sources to create customer insights, forming a complete picture of customers, the market and areas of opportunity
- Find secondary data, including primary research to append to data insights
- Analyze web traffic, search patterns, click-throughs and behaviors
- Operationalize improvements through influence and collaboration
- Connect data findings and improvements to marketing results
- 3 to 5 years of demonstrated analytics skills in data science field
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field like computer science, engineering, economics, mathematics or statistics
- Experience with data visualization technologies such as Tableau
- Strong organizational skills and a customer service focus
- Experience with non-theoretical, less organized datasets
- Strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Excellent listening, written and oral communication skills in English
- Strong collaboration skills to work with a global organization