Engineer, 1st Line Operations
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Vodafone Shared Services Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Engineer, 1st Line Operations active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Telecomunicatii active pe Hipo.ro
Be a member of a fast growing international organization! Vodafone Shared Services Europe is part of the Vodafone Group and operates in two EU countries as a commercial HUB for Vodafone activities all around the world with more than 3500 colleagues.
The Bucharest based centre started its operation in 2014. Now it serves as a centre for excellence in Technology, Network Operations, Customer Service, Fraud, Security Services and Finance hub. Our
The Technology vertical encompasses everything from Solution Architecture, Product Development to delivery and operations, including Engineering Services, Infrastructure Management, Applications Operations and Customer Service Desk.
Using state of the art technologies, we are offering hi-tech solutions to Vodafone clients in 6 European markets.
The Budapest based centre started its operation in 2007. Now it serves as a Financial, Enterprise, Business Intelligence, HR and Sourcing HUB, continuously focusing on supporting and improving processes in 29 countries and offering solutions to 150+ Vodafone Enterprise Customers.
Join us and be part of our global team, supporting Vodafone clients around the world!
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
- Knowledge of telecommunication services and technologies (GSM, UMTS, LTE, IP, PDH, SDH, DWDM);
- Capable to understand and to work with different Windows applications (WEB - based);
- Good communication skills;
- Team working oriented;
- Good Knowledge of English and other languages (German or Italian):
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
- University degree: faculty of Electronics, Telecommunications, Information Technology;
- Nice to have: 1-2 years of experience in Operations and Maintenance activities.
1st Line Operations of Vodafone Network in a multi-vendor environment.
Monitors and maintains Vodafone Network, dispatches field and 2nd line personnel, performs periodically reports and follow up in order to reach the agreed Network and NOC KPI’s.
Preventive and corrective first level troubleshooting ensuring quality and continuity of service and the restoring time for Vodafone Network elements.
In collaboration with 2nd Line Operations teams, work out procedures related to the analysis of alarms in order to detect and eliminate faults.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
- 24h/7days monitoring of the Vodafone Network (RAN, Core, VAS, Fixed), using umbrella fault management systems and specific NMS’s;
- Escalates complex technical problems to 2nd Line Operations in order to solve incidents as soon as possible;
- Dispatches field engineers and contractors, in case of incidents that need local support and follow up the issue until it is solved;
- Provides notifications related to network outages to the management team and trigger the Incident Manager to coordinate the activities to solve the outages;
- Participates at internal and external training sessions in order to permanently improve his/her technical skills.