Financial Service Business Analyst
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Vauban active.
Vezi toate job-urile Financial Service Business Analyst active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Asigurari - Intermedieri financiare active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Banci active pe Hipo.ro
Vauban is a great independent Romanian Group with more than 11 years of sustainable and healthy growth. We do focus on innovation, learning, entrepreneurship and capacity to find new solutions. The company figures are +450 consultants, +100 clients, having locations in Romania and France.
Our teams daily deliver Technology Services as consultancy (missions at clients’ premises), and also from our delivery center (integration & application development in digital and BI, Software as a Service management, Production, security and infrastructure).
Vauban is also the Romanian partner with Top premium software editors, leader in data governance and security, being responsible to integrate the solutions and to ensure local support.
• Financial Services Industry knowledge as Back Office or / and Business (System) Analyst
• Excellent attention to detail
• Good analytical and problem-solving experience
• Awareness of Quality Management tools and techniques
• Fluent in English (written/verbal) additional language(s) are an advantage
• Proven negotiation skills working above and below and outside of own role.
• Knowledge in MS Office products (Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint)
• Be the liaison between the business units, technology teams and support teams.
• Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow analysis.
• Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal customers to analyze information needs and functional requirements and deliver the following artefacts as needed: Business Requirements Document, Functional Specification Document, Use Cases, GUI, Screen and Interface designs
• Works independently with users to define concepts and under direction of project managers
• Collaborate with developers and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision and analyze trade-offs between usability and performance needs.
• Supports and co-ordinates UAT, defining testing requirements together with the QA & Testing Team as well as the clients
• Remuneration: according to your professional experience. We offer a package including net and variable pay, and medical insurance.
• Team activities / Events / Fun Work
• Wellness initiatives
• Learning and Development programs / Career opportunities
• CSR & Sports activities
• Friendly work environment