Suport tehnic On-Site
Connections Consult is a European innovative tech company, founded in 2005, in Bucharest. Over the past 10 years, the company re-invented several times, passed through different stages and gained robustness and maturity. Now, Connections is ready for new challenges.
Connections offers businesses the possibility to improve and align with current digital trends, by using technology tools to boost their strategical KPI and adapt to global market challenges.
Connections marks, in 2016, the first steps of regional expansion with opening offices in Belgrade, Serbia and Sofia, Bulgaria.
Connections brings together RPA, Cognitive Computing and Artificial Intelligence to design, architecture and deliver best in-class digital business solutions.
Connections has built up an integrated service model, based on market’s needs and internal competencies. Our service portfolio embeds Software Development, BPO & Automation and System Integration verticals.
- Knowledge/experience with IT support for:
- Hardware: PCs, printers, smartboards, video projectors, displays, audio equipment and sound systems, network systems (switches etc.);
- Applications: Windows OS, Microsoft Office 365 (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Adobe Reader, Google for Education Suite (Gmail, Docs, Sheets, Forms, Drive, Sites), Smart Board Software etc.;
- English language – medium to advanced level: speaking, reading, writing;
- Analysis and problem-solving skills;
- The ability to prioritise and manage tasks;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Compliance with all requirements of working in private school environment.
- Daily administration and support of systems, including but not limited to: user and account maintenance, technical support, desktop application configuration management and application deployment;
- Troubleshooting of all IT related equipment PCs, wireless handheld devices, printers;
- Deploy end user systems, including PC and peripheral deployments;
- Monitor wireless network infrastructure and analyze, isolate and remediate wireless network infrastructure issues;
- Configure, install, test and troubleshoot centralized network infrastructure such as switches, controllers;
- Install, configure, troubleshoot and diagnose any Windows OS environment;
- Install, configure, troubleshoot and diagnose any Mac OS environment;
- Install, configure, troubleshoot and diagnose any iOS environment;
- Configure, install and troubleshoot MS Office and iWork;
- Configure, install and troubleshoot iOS, tvOS and macOS devices with Apple Configurator and distribute profiles via Apple MDM;
- Create, configure and troubleshoot user accounts, groups and deal with Google Edu Apps;
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions for equipment under warranty; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment; consultancy for the procurement of new equipment and software solutions.