Credit Control Analyst
Molson Coors Romania
We win through great people, working together to become First Choice for Consumers and Customers.
Our purpose at Molson Coors is to delight the world’s beer drinkers. We are TalentBrewers - we believe in our brands and our people, we believe that a truly inspiring and diverse place to work is a must. So if you get fired up about making a real difference as part of a winning team like we do, then we want to hear from you here at GBS.
- Daily management of Sales orders on hold;
- Provide support for requests related to credit reviews and new customer set up;
- Provide advice and recommendations regarding customer accounts identified to present high risk for Molson Coors financial loss;
- Ensure timely collections of debts and escalation to relevant parties involved;
- Provide advice and recommendations for Bad Debt Management and preparation of relevant documentation;
- Daily monitoring of the payments to ensure timely customer accounts clearing;
- Analyze price and quantity discrepancies, ensuring proper customer communication and their query resolution;
- Analyze bounced payments to ensure that all actions have been identified and taken to avoid any risk of collection.
- Relevant knowledge of OTC processes;
- Computer skills, including experience with SAP ERP system and Microsoft Office;
- Strong financial analysis skills, including ability to assess financial condition of a company and ongoing viability;
- Problem-solving skills, ability to escalate the communication; make recommendations and support them;
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills;
- Strong negotiation and decision-making skills;
- Ability to work in a team environment;
- Minimum level B2 English.
- Significant experience in finance or credit related field;
- Solid time management skills;
- Ability to manage multiple and sometimes conflicting priorities and specific time constraints;
- Experience working in a shared service, process driven or service center environment;
- Experience working for a multinational organization and working with colleagues internationally;
- CPG industry experience.