Compensation & Benefits Specialist
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Hewlett Packard Enterprise active
View all jobs Compensation & Benefits Specialist active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
Plans, designs, develops, analyzes, communicates, and implements Total Rewards (TR) strategies and programs consistent with the company business and HR strategies across the businesses, functions, and/or geographic areas of the company. Consults with and trains business leaders to develop, plan and implement TR solutions to address unique organizational needs and requirements. Manages consultants, vendors, employees, and third parties in a heavily matrixed organization to ensure program delivery. Analyzes and interprets internal and external data to model changes to various reward elements such as base salary, short-term incentives, long-term incentives, health and welfare, and retirement programs. Examines impact of rewards on the total organization and various sub-groups including Board members, executives, sales employees, and specific business segments. Monitors legal and regulatory changes to ensure compliance. Integrates reward programs with complimentary systems (e.g., Performance Management and Talent Management).
- Applies specialized total rewards knowledge to implement programs and initiatives and contribute to program design.
- May manage the total rewards function within a country by aligning local programs with overall compensation and benefits strategy.
- Analyzes survey, employee, and financial data to summarize findings, draw conclusions, and make recommendations about total rewards programs to project teams.
- May manage compensation or benefits projects of moderate complexity.
- Establishes and maintains relationships with business or functional leaders.
- May support or project manage benefits delivery including partnering with
- May conduct due diligence and analysis for MADO transactions.
Education and Experience Required:
- First-level university degree or equivalent experience.
- Typically 4-6 years related experience in compensation, benefits, finance, and/or human resources.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Systematic understanding of total rewards, as well as other HR functions.
- Developed knowledge of the legal and regulatory environment as it relates to employee compensation and
- Strong communication skills.
- Solid financial and business acumen.
- Demonstrated project management skills such as planning, execution and
- Expert knowledge of Excel.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.