Collection Officer with Portuguese
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile SalesConsulting active.
Vezi toate job-urile Collection Officer with Portuguese active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
Sales Consulting activates on the HR market since 1998, having a national coverage in several areas of expertise: recruiting and selection assessment center HR market mapping/due diligence projects, personnel leasing, payroll.
Sales Consulting has 2 fully operational branches: Cluj-Napoca (also the head-office) and Bucharest.
We are developing various projects (Recruitment, Training and Consultancy) in some of the most varied type of industries:
- AUTOMOTIVE/PRODUCTION/ENGINEERING (Specialists and Middle & Top Management positions)
- OUTSOURCING (BPO/SSC/CC)
- IT & C (C++, C#, .NET, Java, Linux etc)
- FMCG (sales & purchasing positions; all levels)
- PHARMA (all levels)
- Fluency in Portuguese;
- Good understanding of English (B1 - B2);
- Experience with accounting systems, cash applications, customer service, SAP would be a plus;
- Competent Microsoft Office user: Excel, Word and Power Point;
- Ability to solve urgent matters and work under pressure;
- Ability to prioritize and schedule workload;
- Reliable, active approach striving for process improvement;
- Responsibility, accuracy;
- Team player.
Our client is a multinational company specialized in providing management consulting, technological solutions and outsourcing services for businesses, present in more than 120 countries and with over 375.000 employees worldwide.
- Contact customers via e-mail/phone/fax and initiate collection activities;
- Identify and collect payment of overdue invoices through proactive planning, prioritization and execution of daily call cycles;
- Meet cash collection targets keep up-to-date;
- Input notes on payment agreements and follow-up actions;
- Reinstate accounts when payment is received;
- Initiate Collection Agency activities, providing collection data and contact details to the Collection Agency;
- Instigate legal proceeding (in-house or external) for accounts that require legal resolution;
- Register invoice disputes;
- Follow escalation routes, adhere to laid down procedures and proactively identify problem areas and propose likely solutions;
- Responsible for answering incoming e-mails and web based tickets and prioritizing customer’s support needs;
- Order Management: enter, change, manage requests related to orders in cooperation with country representatives;
- Complete documentation and follow up on all commitments and customer details;
- Actively create/modify CRM and knowledge databases ;
- Liaise between customers and the company;