Global HR System Support Specialist (2nd Level) - TSR
With sales of €39.2 billion in 2015, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 215,000 employees in 55 countries. The Automotive Group with its three divisions Chassis & Safety (sales of approx. €8.4 billion in 2015, roughly 40.000 employees), Powertrain (sales of approx. €7.1 billion in 2015, roughly 35,400 employees) and Interior (sales of approx. €8.2 billion in 2015, roughly 40,500 employees) achieved sales of approximately €23.7 billion in 2015. The Automotive Group is present in more than 170 locations worldwide. As a partner to the automotive and commercial vehicle industry, it develops and produces innovative products and systems for a modern automotive future in which cars provide individual mobility and driving pleasure consistent with driving safety, environmental responsibility, and cost-efficiency.
* Ensuring and controlling defined support processes (incident management, user requests, change requests);
* System configuration based on functional requirements;
* Coordinating all quality management activities;
* Planning, controlling and participating in the implementation of functional integration and performance testing;
* Further development of quality assurance and test methods;
* Central contact for external service providers (product management);
* Central contact for IT;
* Control of the global Key User Group;
* Creating technical concepts and operation documentation;
* User authorization;
* Participating in global projects and support of projects during the rollout;
* Preparing and performing reviews. A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
* University degree in Finance / Economics;
* Relevant professional experience;
* Completed commercial training with min. 3-5 years relevant work experience;
* Well developed written and oral communications skills;
* Practical experience in international environment beneficial;
* Advanced writing, reading and speaking English skills;
* IT experience (especially in the interface management) is an asset;
* Good user knowledge of SAP, cloud based systems or equal HR applications desirable;
* Experience within complex organizations;
* Good knowledge of MS Office;
* Basic knowledge of web technologies;
* Handling of Ticket systems;
* Willingness to work independently and to travel;
* Ability to work in a team environment;
* Intercultural competence.
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.