Senior Tax Assistant within our Tax– GMS Team
What are we looking for?
Our practice is currently seeking for a Senior Tax Assistant within our Tax– GMS (Global Mobility Services) function/Expatriates Services.
Tax policies and legislation are constantly evolving, following political and economic changes which influence them. Global mobility becomes high on the agenda of both multinational groups, as well as local Romanian entities who either expand beyond Romanian borders or engage into international projects. Be it inbound expatriates to Romania or Romanian employees going on international assignments abroad, we help organizations and international employees with tax, social security and immigration aspects of the assignments.
As tax law becomes ever more complex, KPMG’s GMS practice continues to grow rapidly. Our challenge is to monitor and anticipate changes to tax legislation and respond quickly with advice tailored to our clients’ commercial requirements.
If you thrive on intellectual challenge, enjoy researching and analyzing problems, have skills in communicating effectively with people then a career as a GMS professional will give you the opportunity to use and develop these abilities.
- Has a minimum of 2 years of experience in work involving global mobility;
- Is a purpose driven person, taking pride in what they do and acting with integrity;
- Is problem-solving oriented, curious and has excellent communication skills;
- Is flexible, open to change and proactive;
- Has strong knowledge of standard office IT applications (e.g. Excel, Word, PowerPoint);
- Is fluent in English;
- Previous work experience and/or knowledge of payroll legislation and related IT applications is a plus.
KPMG in Romania offers:
- Attractive rewards and flexible working arrangements (e.g. short Friday, work from home);
- Continuous feedback from the people you work with, professional coaching and mentoring with any of the leaders in the firm;
- Constant technical training on all tax areas, many soft skills development programs and support in obtaining the professional certification (CCF and/or ADIT);
- Challenging projects, our involvement ranging from processing the payroll for our clients to advising them on reorganizations. Plus everything in between.
- Unique perks like sport and massage in the office, lemonade Thursday, social breakfasts with the partners and many more.