Never heard of MindGeek?
MindGeek is a company specializing in the development and marketing of highly trafficked web properties; a leader in its activity. But that’s only what we do, not who we are. So who are we? The best way to describe us would be nothing less than awesome! An overstatement? We don’t think so. And neither will you if you come work with us!
We are looking for an Android Developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits and will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- 2+ years of experience in Java and Android Studio
- Solid understanding of Android OS and its SDK
- Experience consuming web services (REST) and processing data (XML/JSON)
- Experience with third-party libraries and SDKs
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Experience with JIRA and GIT
- Familiarity with Agile
- Have published at least one original Android app
- C# and Visual Studio experience is an asset
- iOS Development is an asset
- Unity Development is an asset
- Design, build and maintain advanced applications for the Android platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Work with outside data sources and API’s
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
Benefits we’re offering you:
- Motivating salary aligned with your skills and experience
- Annual bonuses
- Support for obtaining certifications
- Annual training budget
- Private health insurance
- Meal tickets
- Team building events
- Relaxation room
Don’t be shy, apply. But only if you are up for the challenge of a lifetime!