International Recruiter with Swedish
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile SalesConsulting active.
Vezi toate job-urile International Recruiter with Swedish active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Resurse Umane - Psihologie active pe Hipo.ro
Sales Consulting activates on the HR market since 1998, having a national coverage in several areas of expertise: recruiting and selection assessment center HR market mapping/due diligence projects, personnel leasing, payroll.
Sales Consulting has 2 fully operational branches: Cluj-Napoca (also the head-office) and Bucharest.
We are developing various projects (Recruitment, Training and Consultancy) in some of the most varied type of industries:
- AUTOMOTIVE/PRODUCTION/ENGINEERING (Specialists and Middle & Top Management positions)
- OUTSOURCING (BPO/SSC/CC)
- IT & C (C++, C#, .NET, Java, Linux etc)
- FMCG (sales & purchasing positions; all levels)
- PHARMA (all levels)
Your role is to build incredible relationships with our business in the Nordic Countries and ensure their teams the right number of passionate engineers helping design, develop, manufacture and maintain our rail solutions and products.
You will be responsible for managing the end-to-end talent acquisition process: set the recruitment strategy, plan the advertising campaigns, source and select candidates, conduct interviews, administer tests or assessment centers for shortlisted candidates, give recommendation upon compensations package, negotiate verbal offer and make sure all employment documents are being handled appropriately. Global Graduates programs, internship & trainee international campaigns will regularly solicit your great ideas and enthusiasm, as we constantly invest in growing our talents internally to help us shape the evolution of mobility.
- Foreign Languages: English (advanced) & Swedish(medium)
- Advanced MS Office skills and experience in applicant tracking systems are essential
- Proven experience in recruitment activities
- Excellent relationship management skills and ability to interface with business leaders
- Action oriented and proactive approach to working with managers and HR support teams
- Ability to handle constant change with ease and flexibility
- Willing to exercise good judgment and decision-making skills
- Able to manage confidential and sensitive information and use it appropriately