Last day to register to FinTech Conference: Temenos, LSEG & Raiffeisen Bank @ TechTalks Bucharest
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs TechTalks active
View all jobs Last day to register to FinTech Conference: Temenos, LSEG & Raiffeisen Bank @ TechTalks Bucharest active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
FinTech Conference focuses on case studies and information that show the evolution of technology.
This Conference is for you if you:
- Have an academic background in Automation, Computer Science, Mathematics or Informatics, Electronics and Telecommunication;
- IT professional, enthusiastic about new techonlogies and trends in the tech zone.
Based on an advanced technology and engagement architecture providing platform independence, real-time interfaces, operational efficiency and stringent levels of security, Temenos Digital Engagement is fully integrated and scalable. This enables us to set an early path for the future in customer engagement, onboarding and marketing based on AI & Insight analytics and ultimately helping our client throughout their project lifecycle.
Speaker: Alexandru Mitroi - Engineering Manager
Alex has been with Temenos for over 4 years, leading the Digital Channels Product Development in Romania and the Business Solutions team specifically focused on Tier 1 global prospects. With an overall experience of more than 8 years in technology and financial services, he brings together expertise in two major verticals, Product & Sales.
Alex is passionate about all topics related to the future of tech in today’s fast paced technology world and he will share this passion during the Digital Engagement presentation, focusing on the customer experience while taking the product through its complete lifecycle.
Mark joined LSEG in 2000 and has worked across a range of business lines, more recently establishing the UnaVista software solutions business.
Mark previously worked at Citigroup Australia in a range of middle/back office operational roles, as well as at the UK Law Society. WIthin LSEG he has worked across a range of new business development projects, including trading system enhancements, RNS and the establishment of the SEDOL business line. Mark has a BA (Hons) degree in Business Studies and completed an 8-week London Business School Advanced Learning Development Programme in 2012.
- Short insight into Raiffeisen new R&D projects - the vision of using cognitive computing and big data analytics in the next chat bots generation and loyalty ecosystem;
- Provide better user experience and ease the workload for bank’s employees;
- Your very own personalized virtual banking assistant, who can respond to your financial services questions and requests;
- A chat bot answering questions about your account balance and give your more insight into your spending habits;
- On Saturday, 27th October, 14:00 -15:30;
- At Room C, on the second floor.
- The entrance is free but there is a limited number of 70 participants, so you should apply to save your seat until 25th October;
- Only candidates who meet the company’s requirements will receive an e-mail confirmation;
- Conference: FinTech lasts 90 minutes - Keynote 1 (Temenos) - 30 minutes; Keynote 2 (LSEG Romania)- 30 minutes; Keynote 3 (Raiffeisen Bank) – 30 minutes;
- You can apply for one or more sessions, but we recommend to pay attention to the date and the beginning hours because the TechTalks Conferences may overlap with the TechLabs from room A or SkillShops from room B.