FinTech Conference @ TechTalks Bucharest
This conference is dedicated for FinTech passionates and it focuses on case studies and information that developers need to know, to successfully complete their development tasks.
This Conference is for you if you:
- Have an academic background in Automation, Computer Science, Mathematics or Informatics, Electronics and Telecommunication;
- IT professional, enthusiastic about new techonlogies and trends in the tech zone.
Based on an advanced technology and engagement architecture providing platform independence, real-time interfaces, operational efficiency and stringent levels of security, Temenos Digital Engagement is fully integrated and scalable. This enables us to set an early path for the future in customer engagement, onboarding and marketing based on AI & Insight analytics and ultimately helping our client throughout their project lifecycle.
Thrilling banking experiences
- Short insight into Raiffeisen new R&D projects - the vision of using cognitive computing and big data analytics in the next chat bots generation and loyalty ecosystem;
- Provide better user experience and ease the workload for bank’s employees;
- Your very own personalized virtual banking assistant, who can respond to your financial services questions and requests;
- A chat bot answering questions about your account balance and give your more insight into your spending habits;
- On Saturday, 27th October, 14:00 -15:30;
- At Room C, on the second floor.
- The entrance is free but there is a limited number of 70 participants, so you should apply to save your seat until 23th October;
- Only candidates who meet the company’s requirements will receive an e-mail confirmation;
- Conference: FinTech lasts 90 minutes - Keynote 1 (Temenos) - 30 minutes; Keynote 2 (LSEG Romania)- 30 minutes; Keynote 3 (Raiffeisen Bank) – 30 minutes;
- You can apply for one or more sessions, but we recommend to pay attention to the date and the beginning hours because the TechTalks Conferences may overlap with the TechLabs from room A or SkillShops from room B.