Last day to register to Internet of Things and Automotive Conference: Wipro's automotive Center of Excellence & Harman @ TechTalks Bucharest
This job is no longer active!
View all ads TechTalks active
View all ads Last day to register to Internet of Things and Automotive Conference: Wipro's automotive Center of Excellence & Harman @ TechTalks Bucharest active on Hipo.ro
View all ads IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all ads IT Software active on Hipo.ro
View all ads Telecommunication active on Hipo.ro
Internet of Things and Automotive Conference focuses on how IoT changes the way we live and work, how the Automotive field is experiencing continuous growth.
This Conference is for you if you:
- Have an academic background in Automation, Computer Science, Mathematics or Informatics, Electronics and Telecommunication;
- IT professional, enthusiastic about new techonlogies and trends in the tech zone.
World Digitalization - One Step Closer To Evolution
Digitizing means technology, means change, speed, and these are the main vectors of the century we live in. Digitization is the catalyst for evolution and Wipro has integrated this catalyst into its identity.
Digitization will shake the pillars of many old-style business models, but will build more solid ones, capable of leading us to the evolution of the 21st century man strives towards.
Radu Darlosan - Technical Lead
Alexandru Marin – Software Engineer
What are diagnosis messages and how do they help us in the complex automotive world?
For example: Does Check engine message sound familiar?
You will learn what is behind it, how the car tries to communicate with you and also how to translate this message in technical terms.
Marius will describe you the meaning of diagnosis, as well as the way we may benefit of its messages while driving (and not only). He will guide you through some example of diagnosis messages, explaining their structure, but also their communication channels.
You will also see how we check those messages and their reliability using automation test tools.
- Adrian-Marius Cetateanu, Software Engineer, Connected Car, Harman Romania. With an overall experience of more than 6 years in diagnosis services and AUTOSAR architecture, he makes sure that the Diagnosis Harman Solution meets the AUTOSAR Software Architecture Requirements. Marius is passionate about all topics related to the Automotive Domain and he will try to explain the impact of the Diagnosis Domain on the end user - the driver.
- Volker Grossmann, Senior Director, Connected Car, Harman Romania, turned his attention to IT starting with 1980 when very few knew about the Faculty of Informatics. Since 2003, when he joined the company, he has held various management positions and has been in charge of developing a test software system across Europe and Asia
- On Saturday, 27th October, 12:30 -13:40;
- At Room C, on the second floor.
- The entrance is free but there is a limited number of 70 participants, so you should apply to save your seat until 25th October;
- Only candidates who meet the company’s requirements will receive an e-mail confirmation;
- Conference: Internet of Things and Automotive lasts 70 minutes - Keynote 1 (Wipro's Automotive Excellence Center) - 30 minutes; Keynote 2 (HARMAN)- 40 minutes;
- You can apply for one or more sessions, but we recommend to pay attention to the date and the beginning hours because the TechTalks Conferences may overlap with the TechLabs from room A or SkillShops from room B.