Last day to register to TechLab ABS Software Development: From design to automatic testing in 45 minutes, @TechTalks Bucharest
This job is no longer active!
View all ads ABS Software Development active
View all ads Last day to register to TechLab ABS Software Development: From design to automatic testing in 45 minutes, @TechTalks Bucharest active on Hipo.ro
View all ads IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all ads IT Software active on Hipo.ro
View all ads Telecommunication active on Hipo.ro
The 9th edition of TechTalks Bucharest.
“At ABS we love to create! Whether it's quality software, solid teams, or ping-pong contests.”
From design to automatic testing in 45 minutes
- Speakers: Andrei Cristea, Software Developer, Laurentiu Alin Olteanu, Software Developer, Andreea Pelin, QA Software Engineer.
This TechLab is for you if you:
- final year students or junior developers interested in enterprise applications
- eager to learn
- passionate about new technologies
- curious about the Software Development LifeCycle - from design based on functional specifications to automated tests implementation
- professionals willing to improve while implementing a flexible, robust, and scalable architecture that respects the "clean code" principles
- IT specialists willing to extend their expertise as full-stack developers
- testers eager to investigate and improve quality
When and where?
- Saturday, 27th October, 15:55- 16:40, room A (first floor).
Check in to this TechLab after you read the information below:
- The entrance is free but there is a limited number of 30 participants, so you should apply to save your seat until 25th of October;
- The TechLab lasts 45 minutes;
- Only candidates who meet the company’s requirements will receive an e-mail confirmation;
- You can apply for one or more sessions, but be recommend to pay attention to the date and the beginning hours because the TechLabs may overlap with the SkillShops from Room B or TechTalks Conferences from room C;