SkillShop TELUS International Europe: Face your challenges. The future is friendly, Angajatori de TOP Bucuresti
From its debut on the Romanian market, TELUS International has defined itself as the leading brand ambassador of customer experience innovators, redefining the global outsourcing industry through spirited teamwork and caring culture.
This skillshop is for you if:
- You are students (bachelor / master) or recent graduates;
- You speak English fluently as well as any other foreign language.
Face your challenges. The future is friendly
- How could you be a candidate that any company would want
- Tips about how you can choose the right path in your career
- The way that we look for a job in a company
- How to approach an interview
- What to expect from a job
- How you can grow in a multinational company like TELUS International
Speaker: Florin HULEA
Passionate about people stories and the power of every individual to get up and start over and over again. Addicted to the feeling to be there when the sparkle happens and a life is changing, to be that person who can influence the existence of other people. For me Recruiting is not about hiring people, is about guiding them to the right path, listening, understanding and helping them. We are not machines and we have to start acting like people that who care. We have to!
Save the date for the beginning of your story:
- Saturday, 27th October, 11:35- 12:20, room B (first floor).
Check in to this SkillShop after you read the information below:
- Participation is free;
- There is a limited number of 30 participants;
- The SkillShop session lasts 45 minutes;
- You can book a seat until 23th of October;
- Only candidates who meet the company’s requirements will receive a confirmation e-mail;
- You can participate in one or more SkillShops if they don’t overlap.