SkillShop Schlumberger: Push the boundaries of 'what's possible', Angajatori de TOP Bucuresti
Schlumberger has about 120,000 employees, representing more than 140 nationalities in over 80 countries. The company offers the widest range of products and services for the industry, from exploration to production. The company covers two main segments of activity: oil and seismic services (data acquisition and processing).
Push the boundaries of 'what's possible'
Hello students and graduates! We have a lot of opportunities for you, so push your boundaries and let's meet at Angajatori de TOP. Let's talk about you as an employee of Schlumberger, about your future local and international career.
Don't miss this opportunity!
We can't wait to meet you!
Speakers: Gabriela Alina Rusu, HR Manager, Cristina Budin, Training Manager, Elena Gheorghisor, Finance HUB team Lead
This skillshop is for you if you:
- Bachelor / Master student or graduate from Technical Universities (Mechanical background), or Economics Studies Universities.
Save the date for the beginning of your story:
- Friday, 26th October, 13:45- 14:30, room B (first floor).
- Participation is free;
- There is a limited number of 30 participants;
- The SkillShop session lasts 45 minutes;
- You can book a seat until 23th of October;
- Only candidates who meet the company’s requirements will receive a confirmation e-mail;
- You can participate in one or more SkillShops if they don’t overlap.