Last day to register to Genpact's TechLab , Angajatori de TOP Bucuresti
This job is no longer active!
View all ads Genpact active
View all ads Last day to register to Genpact's TechLab , Angajatori de TOP Bucuresti active on Hipo.ro
View all ads Others active on Hipo.ro
View all ads Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
View all ads IT Software active on Hipo.ro
The 9th edition of TechTalks Bucharest.
”Learn. Grow. Succeed.”
Genpact Digital Center of Excellence (Innovation Hub) enables us to harness the power of the organization and bring the digital vision to life for our clients.
How Genpact Digital Center of Excellence Internship enhances the skillset of the future ?
Genpact challenges you to a Hackathon which will introduce you to the future digital trends.
Join our SkillShop and be one of the first ones who discovers the Digital Innovation HUB.
Speaker: Mehdi Kamiri, Digital COE Lead
Mehdi Kamiri is Genpact’s Digital COE Lead. He is also a member of the COO management cabinet. in addition to overseeing Genpact digital strategy, Mehdi is promoting the development of new growth opportunities, strengthening the in-house digital culture by encouraging collaborative work, and developing a genuine digital ecosystem to further boost Genpact capacity for innovation as well as its operational excellence.
This TechLab is for you if you:
- are students or recent graduates;
- are foreign language speakers.
When and where?
- Saturday, 27th October, 14:50- 15:35, room B (first floor).
Check in to this TechLab after you read the information below:
- The entrance is free but there is a limited number of 30 participants, so you should apply to save your seat until 25th of October;
- The TechLab lasts 45 minutes;
- Only candidates who meet the company’s requirements will receive an e-mail confirmation;
- You can apply for one or more sessions, but be recommend to pay attention to the date and the beginning hours because the TechLabs may overlap with the SkillShops from Room B or TechTalks Conferences from room C;